Good morning, y’all! I’m kind of hoping that when you read this, I’m still half-asleep in bed. And that all my stuff is in the car. But – it’s also kind of likely that all my stuff is still piled up in my room. And that I’m schlepping it down to the car. Also possible that I was anxious to get home and so I woke up too early and got on the road before it was light. Or close to being light. We won’t know until tomorrow. It’s a mystery.
But I hope I’m still in my bed! 🙂
It could happen.
For today – I made you guys a fun thank-you card using the uber-cute Pop of Paradise stamp set and a pretty green and pink color scheme. Take a look-see:
How pretty is Mint Macaron – Emerald Envy – Melon Mambo all put together?!
My layout was inspired by the Global Design Project sketch #038:
I started by stamping the fronds from Pop of Paradise in Mint Macaron on a Mint Macaron card stock panel. Then, cuz I wanted it a little more pronounced – I colored over them with the Mint Macaron Stampin’ Write Marker.
Then I SNAILd it onto a Melon Mambo mat. The center art piece is stamped on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I made a little pineapple mask by stamping it on a sticky note and cutting it out. Then I inked up the pineapple stamp – in the Pop of Paradise set again – using my Delightful Dijon Stampin’ Write Marker for the body of the fruit and the Emerald Envy Marker for the leaves – and stamped it on the white panel.
I stuck the sticky-note-mask over the stamped pineapple and stamped my Flamingo in Melon Mambo smack over the top of it. When I picked the mask up – I had a little more halo around the pineapple than I wanted. So I touched it up with the Melon Mambo Stampin’ Write Marker.
The sentiment banner is stamped in Emerald Envy on Whisper White and fussy cut.
I SNAILd the panel to a Melon Mambo mat and then to the card front. The sentiment banner is popped on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. And that was it for the card front!
On the inside, I stamped another Melon Mambo flamingo peeking in the bottom corner of a Whisper White panel. In the center, I stamped a stamped-off-once small frond in Mint Macaron.
I SNAILd the panel to a Melon Mambo mat and then into my Emerald Envy card base. The front is popped on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done! 🙂
The Whisper White Medium Envelope got another flamingo/pineapple vignette – made the exact same way I made it for the card front…
…and then I used a piece of Melon Mambo paper from the Brights DSP stack to create a custom envelope flap.
Et Voila – I do believe Pop of Paradise is destined to be a fave for a lot of people! Hope you like this little quick card – and that you’ll be adding P-o-P to your list of wanna-get’s! 😉
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the goodies you need to make this for yourself!
Everyone who orders $50 or more (before shipping and tax) between right this very second and the 8th of June (that’s one short week from today!) – will receive Double Peppermint Reward Points!
Here’s the fine print:
- All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from now thru 8 Jun will earn double DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
- Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re in my Online Host Program – don’t use this Host Code! Use the June Host Code you received from me this morning! 🙂
- For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Let me know if you have any questions.
HOST CODE FOR 1 Jun – 15 Jun 16: PPFNSC7V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
June is a GREAT Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Join in June and receive TWO FREE STAMP SETS (from the brand new catalog!) of your choice (no bundles or kits, sorry!), over and above the items you selection in your Starter Kit! That makes this a really great time to join!
Click the picture and get all the info!
Here are the details for the extra Stampin’ Rewards:
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $350 or more in sales during the promotion period will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this promotion. So you don’t have to host a party to get this great reward, just place a $350 or greater order or get a group of your friends who want to order online together and I’ll provide a host code for you to use!
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
- Promotion Period: June 1-30, 2016
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ORDERS: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
And even better…Remember that Stampin’ Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits. So if your wish list is as long as mine is, why not join and get the discount for yourself?
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to stop by my Join My Team page on my blog or drop me an email at
ALSO IN JUNE!!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Or – you can even use your Stampin’ Rewards towards your Starter Kit!!
Check it out!
That makes this a really great time to join!
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New recruits who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines: New recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT
You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members on my Join My Team page. All types of demonstrators are welcome!
We’d love to have you on our team!!
Hope you have a great Saturday and I’ll see you tomorrow!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
Emerald Envy Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base; scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Mint Macaron Card Stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front and inner liner)
Melon Mambo Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mat for card front and for inner liner); 1 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mat for art panel)
Whisper White Card Stock: 1 3/4″ x 5″ (art panel); sentiment banner
Brights DSP Stack (in Melon Mambo): envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!