Finally. It’s Friday. I’ve done my last wake up to an alarm clock for a bit! Driving home tomorrow – all the stuff is packed up – just needs to get in the car! We’re going to have one last dinner at the Olde Pink House tonight and then tomorrow….I’m off!
Today’s card is another one I made across the long weekend, and it makes use of the pretty Love & Affection Stamp Set, plus a little Affectionately Yours DSP. And the Floral Affection TIEF! Take a look-see:
I played along with two challenges on this one. The first, Can You Case It #122, was a sketch challenge:
The second is one of my favorite kinds of challenges – the Tic Tac Toe challenge #297, from The Paper Players.
For that one – I went up the diagonal: Embossing – Die-Cut – Birthday.
I started out by running a Crumb Cake panel thru the Big Shot in the new Floral Affection TIEF. This is a fun little set – there’s two smallish folders in the package, so you get two different embossing patterns in one set! Once it was embossed, I SNAILd it to a Night of Navy mat.
The card front itself is another piece of Crumb Cake card stock, that I stamped with a few flower images from Love & Affection in Crumb Cake ink. To add a few highlights, I used my White Gel Pen (now retired – sorry – but you can get one from pretty much any craft store!). I SNAILd it to a Night of Navy mat and then SNAILd the embossed panel across the card front.
I cut the flower pieces with the Botanical Builder Framelits – in Night of Navy, Whisper White and Crumb Cake. Then I adhered them together with Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue.
I pulled out some of the – now retired! – Crumb Cake 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon and used several short lengths to layer under my flower. They’re all stuck on with Liquid Glue and then the Flower is adhered with a couple of Glue Dots.
I used the Thoughtful Banners sentiment – this is two separate images in the set – and stamped Happy Birthday in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White, then I cut it with the Bitty Banners Framelits. This one is retired, too – but get yourself the new Duet Banner Punch or Lots of Labels Framelits set, instead! 🙂 I also cut a blank banner in Night of Navy. Then I nestled them in under the flower and adhered them with a Glue Dot.
I gave the flowers a few little tiny Pearl Basic jewels and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped more of the Crumb Cake flowers from Love & Affection, and added the White Gel Pen highlights. Then I SNAILd it to a Night of Navy mat and into my Crumb Cake card base.
I popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
The Medium Crumb Cake Envelope got more Floral Affection flowers in Crumb Cake and White Gel Pen…
…and a custom envelope flap with some of the Crumb Cake and Night of Navy paper in the Affectionately Yours DSP.
Et Voila! As classic together as pink, black and white….Crumb Cake and Night of Navy were made for each other! And the touches of white pop just enough against the color scheme. I hope that you like it! And have added the Affectionately Yours Suite of products to your wish lists! 😉
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the goodies you need to make this for yourself! 🙂
Everyone who orders $50 or more (before shipping and tax) between right this very second and the 8th of June (that’s one short week from today!) – will receive Double Peppermint Reward Points!
Here’s the fine print:
- All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from now thru 8 Jun will earn double DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
- Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re in my Online Host Program – don’t use this Host Code! Use the June Host Code you received from me this morning! 🙂
- For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Let me know if you have any questions.
HOST CODE FOR 1 Jun – 15 Jun 16: PPFNSC7V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
June is a GREAT Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Join in June and receive TWO FREE STAMP SETS (from the brand new catalog!) of your choice (no bundles or kits, sorry!), over and above the items you selection in your Starter Kit! That makes this a really great time to join!
Click the picture and get all the info!
Here are the details for the extra Stampin’ Rewards:
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $350 or more in sales during the promotion period will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this promotion. So you don’t have to host a party to get this great reward, just place a $350 or greater order or get a group of your friends who want to order online together and I’ll provide a host code for you to use!
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
- Promotion Period: June 1-30, 2016
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ORDERS: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
And even better…Remember that Stampin’ Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits. So if your wish list is as long as mine is, why not join and get the discount for yourself?
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to stop by my Join My Team page on my blog or drop me an email at
ALSO IN JUNE!!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Or – you can even use your Stampin’ Rewards towards your Starter Kit!!
Check it out!
That makes this a really great time to join!
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New recruits who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines: New recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT
You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members on my Join My Team page. All types of demonstrators are welcome!
We’d love to have you on our team!!
Check the June specials – for hosts and for new Recruits! This is a great time to host a workshop or join us at Stampin’ Up! 😉
I’ll see you tomorrow!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base; scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front and inner liner); 2 1/2″ x 4″ (embossed front panel); Botanical Builder die cut
Night of Navy Card Stock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ (mat for embossed front panel); sentiment banner mat; Botanical Builder dies cut
Whisper White Card Stock: sentiment banner; Botanical Builder die cut
Affectionately Yours DSP: Envelope flap cover
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!