Hey hey, there, y’all! Hope your week is going well so far.
My share for today is so simple – both in appearance and make-ability that I’m almost embarrassed to show it to you. But – I will, cuz, for all that, it’s also really pretty! I used the Fabulous Flora stamp set – which is another of the host-exclusive stamp sets available in the upcoming catalog.
And I added just the tiniest bit of Timeless Textures! Take a look-see:
See what I mean? I didn’t even use an inner liner or an envelope liner on this one – shut the front door! Where’s Mary and what have you done with her??! 😉
So – this is just a piece of my watercolor paper that I love so much – Canson 90lb cold press – that I tore into the size I needed. Then I inked up the beautiful flower image from Fabulous Flora with Versamark Ink and stamped it sort of angle-y on the paper. I sprinkled it with the new (yes – it’s almost here, just 8 more days!!) Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed the image.
I use my Aqua Painter to color the flower with Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral ink. I colored all the flowers with Peekaboo Peach first, and then came back with Calypso Coral to add some shading. The leaves are done in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive – starting with the Pear Pizzazz and shading with the Old Olive.
While that all dried, I flicked the edges of the paper with Crumb Cake using my Sponge Dauber. Cuz – why not? 🙂
I stamped the little sentiment – also from Fabulous Flora – in Old Olive ink. And then – again, cuz…why not?, I stamped some splotches from Timeless Textures in Peekaboo Peach. I stamped a couple of times without re-inking, all around the flower and sentiment….
I SNAILd the panel onto the front of my Crumb Cake Notecard and then added a strip of Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape across the top. And that was it for the front of the card.
On the inside – I just repeated my Timeless Textures splotches in Peekaboo Peach…
…and the card was done. Told ya it was easy and fast! 🙂
For the envelope – which comes with the Notecards (these are a great deal – you get 20 cards and envelopes for $6 – and they come in Crumb Cake like these or in Whisper White!) – I stamped the Fabulous Flora image in Peekaboo Peach on the front of the envelope and surrounded it with a few Timeless Textures splotches.
Et Volia! Done and done. So quick. So easy. So pretty. What’s not to love?
Want this set? Host a workshop – or join my Online Host Club! Scroll on down for the deets!
Scroll on down and I’ll give you the card cuts and all the deets on what you need to make this card yourself!
HOST CODE FOR 16 May – 31 May 16: NK9FHKCF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
Host Exclusive Sets
Coming Soon in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog!
These beautiful stamp sets can only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards dollars earned by hosting a workshop. You can even host a Workshop online and you’ll be eligible to add these to your tool box! You can also qualify as a member of my Online Host Club – in “your” month, you’ll get all the Host bennies! 🙂
THREE SPACES LEFT!
ONLINE HOST CLUB
1 JUNE 2016 KICK-OFF!
- Each Club consists of 6 people who each commit to purchasing at least $25 in product each month for 6 consecutive months.
- Each month, one person will be the “host” of that month’s workshop – I’ll put all your names in a hat (okay – maybe a box) and draw the names out at the beginning of the club period – that way everyone will know which month will be “theirs”! In your month – you’ll be eligible to purchase Host-exclusive stamp sets!
- I’ll mail the host code to everyone on the first of each month and then everyone just applies that host code to their order by the 20th. Then the host and I will figure her order together at the end of the month! Each month the host will have earned at least $15 in Host/Stampin’ Reward dollars!
- During your participation in the Online Club, I’ll be giving you DOUBLE Peppermint reward points! So – your $25 order will get you TWO peppermints each month, versus the normal one.
- And – at the end of the 6 months – I’ll give each participant the stamp set of their choice (with a value up to $20)
- And you’ll get first dibs on the next club sign up!
- You’ll receive Free Catalogs from me during your Host Club term and free shipping on your host month! That’s going to amount to two Annual Catalogs (this one coming up and the 2017-2018 AC), the Holiday Mini and the Occasions Catalog!
Let me know ASAP if you’re interested – we’re kicking this club off on 1 June! 🙂 678-360-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-2017 Annual Catalog Shares
I’m almost maxed out – let me know soon if you want in!
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2016-17 Catalog but can’t afford everything all at once? Join in my share!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $33.00 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 151 6″x6″ sheets of Designer Paper
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $40.00 plus $6.00 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 55 yards of new ribbon and trim, and over 200 embellishments (treat bags, doilies, binder clips and enamel shapes!
- Want it all? $77 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping and you get a free pack of the new Solid Baker’s Twine.
- Double shares are available too!
**Please note: Sign-up deadline is 30 May for my shares. See more details about my shares and sign-up here.
Along with the advent of the new 2016-2017 Annual Catalog – 1 June also brings a great host-benefit from Stampin’ Up! For the whole month of June, hosts whose workshops reach a product total of $350 or more will get extra Stampin’ Rewards (which is how you buy Host-exclusive sets, BTW). Read on down….
And…if you’ve ever thought that joining Stampin’ Up! was a good idea….well then…joining in June might be a GREAT idea! Cuz Stampin’ Up! is going to offer folks who join in June an additional TWO free stamp sets in your Starter Kit!! More details to follow, but….be thinkin’ on that, okay? 🙂
See y’all tomorrow! 🙂
COMING 1 JUNE!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Check it out!
We can even do an Online Catalog workshop – give me a holler and we can chat about it, okay?
STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
The Fabulous Floral Host-exclusive set, Peekaboo Peach ink and Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder will all be available on 1 June!
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Crumb Cake Note Card
Canson 90lb Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper: 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (torn dimensions of art panel)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!