Mornin’, y’all! It’s Tuesday again, so that means Stampin’ Up! updates and new Weekly Deals.
Here are a few personal news blurbs for you:
- The Happy Stampers team is starting weekly Blog Hops! Every Thursday, a group of us will join up to bring you our interpretation of a sketch or a color challenge or some other theme. On Thursdays (starting this week!), expect my post to come to you at 9am Eastern Time (a little later than you’re used to getting it). And I’ll have links all set up to help you navigate thru the ladies-who-hop!
- This coming Saturday, Amy Koenders, Jari Francis and I are going to the World Card Making Day 2015 in Atlanta! We’ll be spending the day with like-minded card makers, putting together cards and projects with our FREE stamp set, and trying to catch the eye of the Roving Prize Patrols! There’s a prize for the Tackiest Name Tag, too – which I’m working on now. I’ll post a pic for you guys when I get it done (well, maybe right before I go on Saturday – so there’s no industrial espionage going on, if you catch my meaning!). I think it’s going to be a super fun day – I’ll share some pictures with you on Sunday. Or Monday if I’m as tired as I think I’ll be on Saturday evening when I get home! 🙂
- On the 17th, I’ll be going to a Fall Craft and Vendor Festival at the Christ’s Church Whitewater in Fayetteville, GA. I’ll have a table and a fun make-and-take and maybe even some cash-and-carry items! On top of that, you can get your Halloween punkin’ while you’re shopping! So – if any of you are reading this blog from the south Atlanta area, I’d love to meet you in person. Here’s a flyer with all the info!
Only a couple weeks left to help Stampin’ Up! support the search for a cure for breast cancer! All the details are down below! But – check out this video that shows what’s in the September Paper Pumpkin Box!
The Weekly Deals are fun fun fun this week! Check them out. The Envelope Punch Board is there – lets you make custom envelopes for whatever size creation you come up with and has the handy corner rounder punch incorporated, too! I see the Floral Framelits die set in the mix – take a look at the fun flower you can make with this die set and some of the new Cotton Paper (Item 138308; new in this 2015-2016 Annual Catalog!).
Please be sure to use the Hostess Code when you order! There’s a new code starting on Thursday – you can see what’s what if you scroll down just a little…..
See you tomorrow, folks!
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 29 Sep – 4 Oct 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 4 Oct!
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
- Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
Stay active! If you’re a subscriber, keep your subscription active so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Past Kits and Refills – available ONLY to Paper Pumpkin Subscribers! SU! has added even more of the past kits and kit refills to the inventory. So, if you’re a current subscriber or you sign up now as part of the Stamp Out Breast Cancer Campaign, you’ll be eligible to order these great kits! Here’s a link to see what’s available!
Reminder that the Witching Decor Project Kit is no longer available for order. 🙁 If you’d already ordered this kit and been told it was on backorder, then you’ll receive your kit once the shipment already in transit arrives at the SU! warehouse; that delivery is tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, September 30.
If you didn’t get in on time and you’re looking for a Halloween decoration project, might I suggest the Season to Season Wreath Project Kit?
Shop the Clearance Rack here.
Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 28 Sep 15
138402: Silver Metallic Thread (257 backordered; 2,816 expected)
138401: Gold Metallic Thread (136 backordered; 2,496 expected)
139592: Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (2,528 backordered; 1,920 expected on September 30; 9,120 expected on October 9)
140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (for those currently backordered)
139752: Wonderland Wood Stamp Set
140365: Wonderland Clear Stamp Set
139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (3,979 backordered; 1,785 expected on October 7; 6,930 expected on October 20)
139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (3,859 backordered; 3,120 expected)
139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (510 backordered; 2,500 expected)
139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch
139643: Reindeer Paper Clips Embellishments
139607: Red Foil Sheets (132 backordered; 14,000 expected on October 29: 11,360 expected on November 27)
Date to be Determined
138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (199 backordered; 15,300 expected)
139745: Winter Wishes Clear Stamp Set
140392: Versatile Christmas Clear Stamp Set