Good morning, y’all! It’s Friday again and we’re headed into the weekend! Do you have something fun planned? Hope so!
Now – if you’ve been watching the news AT ALL – you’ve seen or heard about the absolute devastation that is happening on Maui right now. Wildfires have been raging…I hope by the time this posts that they have some control over it, but – 🤷♀️🤷♀️….and have essentially destroyed the historical town of Lahaina.
My heart has been breaking for the people – who have died or lost their homes, their businesses, or their family members. And – as always – I worry intensely about the animals and the pets who lived there.
I can’t really get on a plane and go help and – I’d seriously do more harm than good if I DID – so…all I have is money to give. I’ve already made one monetary donation thru Greater Good but…decided that I want to do MORE! And – hope that y’all will help me!
So – I’m kicking off a fundraiser – but it’s going to be VERY short-lived – I feel like money needs to be donated NOW!! The effort will run from now thru Midnight Eastern on Sunday, 13 Aug!
I’ll be sending our collective donation to iHeart Dogs – an organization that I’ve been giving to for a pretty long time now. They work thru the Greater Good Charity. Here’s what they say:
“Maui is burning – Unprecedented wildfires intensified by terrifying hurricane winds are ripping through the island. Innocent lives, both human and pets, are in GRAVE DANGER right this moment. They are crying out for help as we know right now that 36 people have tragically lost their lives. Unfortunately, we know that there may be more lives lost – both pets and people. Local medical facilities are reaching breaking points. Brave firefighters, fighting against all odds, are stretched thin and desperately trying to combat the raging inferno. The situation is so dire, residents, in a desperate bid for survival, were plunging into the ocean to elude the relentless flames. Greater Good Charities’ Disaster Response Team along with iHeartDogs is on high alert. We are relentlessly coordinating with our partners on the ravaged island, estimating the destruction and forging immediate solutions for the long-term recovery. Simultaneously, our dedicated animal shelter allies are frantically rescuing and nursing injured and traumatized pets.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! WE NEED YOU. Your generosity can be the beacon of hope amidst the dark smoke. With your contribution, Greater Good Charities and iHeartDogs can execute its disaster relief operations. Remember, every single dollar can be the difference between despair and a glimmer of hope.”
How can you help me help them??
Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Thru Me Or Donate Directly!
And – as an added incentive – I’ll be giving away a new Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to one winner!
I’m setting a goal of donating a total of $500 – and here’s how you can help me (and be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine!).
1 – Shop Online: For any orders placed through my online store between now and 13 August 2023 (that’s THIS Sunday – I told you it was going to be FAST!) I’ll be making a targeted donation of 20% of your merchandise total to the iHeart Dogs effort for Maui.
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and 13 August 2023 will be donated to iHeart Dogs – targeted to Maui relief efforts.
- You’ll earn Peppermint Points and a thank you gift from me with all orders of $50 or greater! See my host code details below.
- Anyone ordering $50+ will be entered to win a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine from me to be given away on 14 August 2023!
2 – Make a Donation of $50+ directly to iHeartDogs at this link.
- For those in the US, send me a screenshot (to email@example.com) of the receipt for your donation of $50+ to iHeart Dogs and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 14 September! See the details below.
3 – Do BOTH!!
- If you order $50+ through my Stampin’ Up! store AND donate at least $50 directly to iHeart Dogs, then your name will be entered TWICE to win the machine!
Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I’m only allowed to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States or military APO addresses. Only those with US/APO shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine.
NOTE: Orders and/or Donations must be placed by midnight Eastern Time on 13 August 2023 to be entered to win the machine. One winner of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be randomly chosen on Monday 14 September from all of the entries received.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. I so appreciate your help and donations to help! #MauiStrong
Hoping we can hit that $500 goal! I think we can do it!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: CJ3VEP9W
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the beautiful Timeless Arrangements Bundle!
TIME TO CASH IN THOSE COUPONS!!
Redemption Period: 1–31 August 2023
Last Day to Redeem: 31 August 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- There’s no limit to the number of coupon codes you can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Here’s a Quick Step-by-Step on how to enter the Bonus Days Coupon Codes!
1. Put all your items into your Cart and then select View Cart or Checkout.
2. At the Cart page – first enter the current host code (if the retail amount of your order is under $150). If it’s OVER $150 – then skip this step.
3. After you hit “apply” – confirm that the Host Code “took”.
4. Below the pink CHECKOUT button – find the Coupon Code area
5. Enter the bonus days coupon codes – you can enter as many as you like, just be SURE TO SEPARATE EACH CODE WITH A SPACE!
6. After you hit APPLY – then click the CHECKOUT button and proceed as usual.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!