Good morning, y’all! It’s the cusp of the weekend and I hope you have some cool plans! My long-time friend from my college days is coming up for the weekend but we’re headed down to see the new Top Gun movie with her first! I’m excited to see Sally AND the movie. I mean…Tom Cruise looks pretty okey-dokey in fast pants, there’s no doubt!! 😉
For today’s card I combined two of my faves – the Sending Smiles bundle and…some gorgeous Awash in Beauty DSP. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
I started by adhering a piece of Awash in Beauty DSP to a Calypso Coral mat to make the card front.
Then I matted a smaller piece – a predominantly Mossy Meadow design – on Calypso Coral and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Using a Stitched Rectangle Die, I cut a Basic White rectangle. Then I used the same die – placed at an angle – to cut the rectangle in half.
I adhered the two pieces to the card front with Liquid Glue – with a small space between them.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped two of the Sending Smiles flowers in Daffodil Delight – adding Calypso Coral centers (there’s a stamp for those!). I also stamped the leaves image in Mossy Meadow.
I cut out all the pieces and parts with the coordinating Sending Dies, then adhered the stem to the card front with Liquid Glue. Both flowers are popped on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Sending Dies, I cut a Calypso Coral sentiment “mat” and a Basic White detailed sentiment – then adhered them together with Liquid Glue.
On another piece of Basic White, I stamped the Sending Smiles sentiment in Calypso Coral and cut it with a handy label die from the Sending Dies. It’s also popped on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few Daffodil Delight Glossy Dots and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from Sending Smiles in Calypso Coral and stamped it on a Basic White panel. In the corner, I stamped a Sending Smiles stem image in Mossy Meadow and added a small flower and flower center in Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Calypso Coral mat and into my Daffodil Delight card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Sending Smiles flower on the front…
…and more of the Awash in Beauty DSP on the envelope flap. Gosh – isn’t it just the prettiest paper?!? 😍😍😍
Et Voila! I know, I know. I use the Sending Smiles set a lot. Can’t help it very much – I just love it! And the Awash in Beauty DSP is simply gorgeous – so many wunnermus patterns to choose from – ALL beautimous!! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
Y’all don’t forget that Stamp-N-Storage has got its Mega Sale going on right now – and there are Doorbusters to be had!! Don’t miss out!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 18 JUN: G6TY9AFT
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The June Tutorial features the Cottage Rose Bundle!
Yep – the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. That means this is the perfect time to #ShareYourMoment and share a kit from the Collection with a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability. You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
Here’s the deets:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
- And the discount will automatically apply to the most expensive kit in your cart. Yes – you read that right! SU! is giving us the most EXPENSIVE kit at half-price. How often does THAT happen?! 😎😎😎
I know I’ve got a couple of the new kits coming like…today?? I’m going to stick one (or two!) in my bag to take and play with.
One of the kits is a surprise – but…the other is the new Love This Memory Kit – it looks like it’ll be a GREAT gift!!
- Kit includes one 8-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ kraft notebook
- Includes sticker sheets, washi tape, and printed cards to decorate with
- Includes the exclusive Love This Photopolymer Stamp Set and a Parakeet Party Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Includes Tear & Tape Adhesive to help finish your project
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide
Check out all the available kits right here – and then get your BOGO50 on!!
The Last Chance Sale is LIVE! Now thru 11:50 PM (MT) on 31 June 2022, you can save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
Everything in the Last Chance Sale is ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! So – if something you love is on this list…best get after it. Cuz…when they’re gone, they’re gone!
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Ordering Deadline: 30 June 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
The BEST way to keep up with what’s still around is by going right to the Online Store! Here’s a handy link (I’m helpful that way! 😉 ).
Stamps-N-Lingers Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog Paper Shares!
I’m offering a New Designer Series Paper Share for the new Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog – and you can even DOUBLE it up if you like! 🙂
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers and specialty papers! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 1 Jul 2022 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 5th as I can manage!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
Stamps-N-Lingers DSP Share – $29 – Plus $5.50 for First Class Shipping w/ Tracking
You’ll get 72 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and 28 6″ x 6″ sheets of fun new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $189 – plus shipping!
- Black & White Designs DSP – 6 sheets
- Boughs of Holly DSP – 6 sheets
- Gingham Cottage DSP – 12 sheets
- Lights Aglow DSP – 12 sheets
- Painted Christmas DSP – 6 sheets
- Rustic Harvest DSP – 6 sheets
- Santa Express DSP – 6 sheets
- Splendid Day Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Storybook Gnomes DSP – 6 sheets
- Sweetest Christmas DSP – 6 sheets
- Festive Foils – 3 sheets – one each design
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each color
- Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper – 6 sheets – 2 each of 3 colors
- Red & White Glimmer Paper – 4 sheets – 2 each of 2 colors
- Snowflake Vellum Specialty Paper – 6 sheets – one each of 6 designs
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – 2 sheets
Want More?!? Get a DOUBLE Share! $58- Plus $8.50 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
With a Double Share – you’ll get 200 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! 🙂 I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the Lights Aglow, Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper and Real Red & White Glimmer Paper)
PLUS! Get a FREE Gift From Me! – All share participants will get a sampling of the Host-Exclusive paper AND some of the fun papers from the Jul – Aug 2022 Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Everyone who orders one of my shares will get a sampler of papers from the Celebrate Everything (Host-exclusive paper in the Mini) and the Rings of Love and Silver & Gold (Sale-a-bration DSP packs)!
- I’ll submit the order on 1 Jul 22 when the Catalog goes Live. I’ll expedite the order so I can get them back and cut and packaged and back out the door to you just as quick as I can!!
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice around 24 June (or when I get your order if you place it after the 24th). I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are already a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. 🙂
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
Note – once you hit “Submit” -it takes a hot second (or twelve!) for the system to do it’s thing. Be patient – it’ll get there. Once it has – it says “Message Sent – Go Back”. You can click “Go Back” and that will return you to the Blog Post! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Calypso Coral Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 3/4″ x 4 3/8″ (mat for small DSP panel); Smiles Die Cut sentiment “mat”
Basic White Cardstock: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ Stitched Rectangle Die (cut on diagonal); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Smiles Die Cut detailed sentiment; Stamped Sending Smiles die cut flowers; Sending Die cut label (sentiment)
Awash in Beauty DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1 5/8″ x 4 1/4″ (small DSP panel); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Just a cool picture from our ride into Denver the other day!
It was a long ways before we could see the front range thanks to all the clouds!