Happy Happy Hawwmmp Day!! Hope your week is going well!
I might have mentioned a new kit the other day – here? On my Newsletter? Can’t remember! 🤷♀️ But – it’s called the A Million Thanks Kit and it. Is. Awesome! I may or may not have ordered THREE of them!! 😳😳😳
So – last night I opened up a box and…about 45 minutes later….
Seriously – how pretty are those cards?!?
This is an All-Inclusive kit so…you get everything you need to make these!
I love the color palette – Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, and Pear Pizzazz. The colors are quiet and elegant – and I’ll always love Evening Evergreen combined with Blushing Bride!
I really love the Pear Pizzazz die cut behind the printed heart on this one – and can you see that all the flowers are popped up on Dimensionals? Yes – there are enough Dimensionals on this card to make my heart SING!! 🙂
The exclusive stamp set has perfect sentiments – with really lovely fonts!! – and a couple of little flowers that I used to spice up the inside of the cards!
Note: I added the sentiment in Evening Evergreen – which is the ink spot you’ll get in the kit. I added the little flowers with my Blushing Bride and Pale Papaya ink pads! 🙂
The two other cards are equally pretty and easy to put together.
Check this one in Blushing Bride – it has pretty (and subtly shiny!) embossing and I love the “ribbon” die cut, don’t you??
The black dot embellishments included in the kit are a perfect little touch – not to much, not too little, juuuuust right!
The final card is all about the Mossy Meadow – with shiny embossed “leaves” and …lemon and lime die cuts!
And – Stampin’ Up! made the envelopes with a coordinating lining…
…but – I added the little flowers to the fronts. Cuz…it’s me! 😉
So – I HOPE you’ll jump over and get you a kit – or two! – and enjoy making these pretty cards like I did. Or…give a few away as gifts – they’re a great way to let folks get started with the fun of creating cards!!
Or…you MIGHT enter and WIN a kit!!
Cuz I like ya – I’m going to give away ONE of my extra kits!
Y’all have had a minute to love something on every page of the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and now…I want to know what you’re MOST excited to get – AND if it’s already on the way!!
So…to enter to win a “A Million Thanks” Kit – all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post by 5pm Eastern Time on Sunday, 15 May 2022 and let me know what your gotta-have-it-now goodie is and whether you’ve already ordered it – and maybe are even playing with it already! We ALL want to know!
Just a note – I have comment moderation turned on so it may take me a few minutes to see and approve your comment. Don’t worry if it doesn’t show up right away, it’ll be there just as soon as I see it. 🙂
The winner will be chosen by the random number generator from all of the comments received and I’ll announce the winners on my blog on 16 May 2022!
Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, I can only ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding.
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 15 MAY: Q7H6KS77
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZEBALLS STARTER KIT SPECIAL!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The VERY BEST DEAL – and BEST way to save some money on all those Stampin’ Up! goodies that you want is to join the team – ESPECIALLY right now! But….if you really don’t want to give that a try , then….my Online Host Club might be a perfect solution for you! It’ll let you build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time – AND receive host benefits – AND not have to do any additional work!
How does it work?
A club consists of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
You sign up for two consecutive 3-month “terms” and commit to:
- A $50.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month that I send to you in an email at the beginning of each month
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example! As you can see, each member gets to host TWICE during the six months!!
At the end of the club “term”, I let each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free.
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are around SIXTY-FIVE tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Two Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Parties – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)! That’s TWO free stamp sets in six months!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. Like I said above, this is a great time to join a club – with the Annual Catalog already live AND the Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog AND the Jul – Aug 2022 Sale-A-Bration getting ready to kick off in July!
Don’t delay – I’ll try to accommodate as many folks as are interested but…there ARE limited spaces available!
And – if you and two friends would like to have your own club together – what a fun way to build up ALL your tools at once! – then let me know and I’ll get you all hooked up!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at email@example.com!
Stamps-N-Lingers Special Bundles Still Available!
If you haven’t picked a bundle or three, there’s still time to cash in and save some $$!
These are some curated groupings of new goodies from the catalog, which will save you 10-15% over the cost of ordering them all yourself! I’ve got TEN bundles to select – pick one…pick five!…and a 2022-2024 In Color Ribbon Add On, too!
Here’s the bundles…
Bundle #1 – All the Pretty In Colors Bundle (Charge $158)
Bundle #2 – A La Carte Die Cutting Wonders (Charge $264)
Bundle #3 – Stamp It Emboss It Backgrounds (Charge $165)
Bundle #4 – It’s Kind of a Guy Thang (Charge $152)
Bundle #5 – Artistically Speaking (Charge $206)
Bundle #6 – Animal Magnetism (Charge $186)
Bundle #7 – For the Young (and Young at Heart!) (Charge $178)
Bundle #8 – Flowers And More (Charge $206)
Bundle #9 – Organic Beauty (Charge $176) – THIS ONE HAS TREASURED KINDNESS!!
Bundle #10 – Speak It! (Charge $191)
In Color Ribbon Add On Bundle – (Charge $55)
Intrigued?? Head over to the Special Bundles page to get all the Deets and an order form. These are only going to be around thru 17 May 2022!
See you soon!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
On Monday, we took many mail boxes full of Paper Shares to the Post Office.
Finn – duh! – went with us!
While Wayne toted boxes in – I stood guard at the back of the van.
Finn did inventory…
Make sure you get them ALL, Mom! Your peeps are WANTING their goodies that WE cut and packed!
Love this kit so much! Such pretty card designs! And yeah, we all know how important the inventory control guy is…good thing for the supervisors. 😉