Happy happy Hawwwmp DAY!! 🙂
My card today features a FREE bundle. Yes. A bundle. More than one product. Together. For free! 😉
It’s called the Friendly Hello bundle – it’s a Jan – Feb 2022 Sale-A-Bration goody that you can pick up for FREE with a qualifying $100 purchase! That bundle gave me the stamp set AND Designer Series Paper for my card and then I borrowed a fun die from the Hippo & Friends die set. Take a look-see:
The layout is from the As You See It challenge this week.
And I grabbed some ideas and elements from the bottom row of this week’s Tic-Tac-Toe challenge board (Die cut – Blue – Bird).
I picked one of the MANY gorgeous patterns in the Friendly Hello DSP…and cut a panel from it – then I used my Paper Trimmer to cut the panel into two triangles.
On a piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the bird-and-flower image from Friendly Hello in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then I cut it with a die in the cool Hippo & Friends Die set.
I colored the bird with my Pool Party Stampin’ Blend Combo – using both the light and the dark markers. I used a Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend to add just a smidge of brown to his belly. I colored the flower with the Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Combo – and I left the leaves in black-and-white!
I popped the colored die cut onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a little bow from a piece of Pale Papaya 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
Then, I inked just the “hello” part of the “hello, friend” stamp in the Friendly Hello stamp set with Pool Party ink – it’s a photopolymer set, so it was easy to only color the single word! – and stamped it onto a Basic White strip.
I snipped a banner into the right side and then used a couple of Stampin’ Dimensionals on the right end and Liquid Glue on the left end to adhere it onto the card front. Note: When I was doing this, I placed the card front onto my card base – not adhered yet – so that I could let the sentiment hang over – but not too FAR over!
I added some white Classic Matte Dots – one to the sentiment and a few out on the card front and…the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a small Friendly Hello floral image in Tuxedo Black in two corners of a Basic White panel. I colored the flowers with my Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Combo and added a couple of white Classic Matte Dots.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Pale Papaya mat and into my Basic Black card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the small Friendly Hello floral on the front…
…and more of that pretty Friendly Hello DSP on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! I think this is some of the prettiest DSP ever – the soft colors – the pretty florals – the pops of black in some of the designs. And the fact that you can get it – WITH its coordinating bundled Friendly Hello stamp set – is just icing on the FREE-During-Sale-A-Bration cake! And do NOT miss the Hippo & Friends Die set – it’s got so many uses for sentiment and art elements on your cards!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: ABK32SQ6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Honeybee Home Bundle!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the January – February Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (large card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Pale Papaya Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner);
Basic White Cardstock: Hippo & Friends Die cut (art); 3/4″ x 2 7/8″ (sentiment); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner);
Friendly Hello DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front – cut into two triangles); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!