Good morning – afternoon?? – again! It’s that time of year – we’ve got the organize-and-be-all-ready-to-create bug! Right? I know I do…. 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
To help on your journey to an organized craft space, Stamp-N-Storage is offering a 10% OFF sale on all Paper Holders, Ink Pad Holders, and Marker Holders. For your savings add coupon code 8WEEKS3 during the checkout process.
Sale ends midnight CST, January 17, 2022 – and it’s on some of my most used favorites! In fact – I JUST got a SECOND Marker Holder for Stampin’ Blends.
I am QUITE certain that y’all know I’m a Stamp-N-Storage girl – it’s my fave way to keep my room organized!
Holds Magnet cards (5″ x 7″ or 6″ x 7″), Stamp Cards, and even Embellishments!
I keep them all in alphabetical order inside my Creative Crates! Tip: I ALSO keep my embellishments in Storage Pockets in their own Creative Crate! 😉
Holds your Storage Pockets perfectly!
My very first SNS addition was my Combo Holder – it holds my Ink Pads, Re-inkers and Stampin’ Write Markers! I love it so much I’ve even put it in the car and traveled with it! 😳
ALL my paper resides in Stamp-N-Storage components! 🙂
Like…the 8 1/2″ x 11″ Paper Holder…
…the 12″ x 12″ Paper Holder…
…or my Drawer Cabinets!
And I use Paper Sleeves – in 8 1/2″ x 11″ and 12″ x 12″ and the small 6″ x 6″ sleeves! – to hold all my cardstock scraps!
LOVE your Stampin’ Blends!? Check out the cool Blending Brush Stand!
And we all need a spot to corral all those extra tools, right? Take a gander at the Desk Caddy (I have the large one and LOVE it!)
I recently picked up a couple of Multi-Level Card Holders!
Now all my completed-and-ready-to-send-to-customers cards are all organized and staying pretty!
…and I got some Card Dividers to keep them all in their proper place!!
Paper. Inks. Markers. We all have them – and we all need them handy and organized and staying ready-to-go! And, for me – Stamp-N-Storage is the best and highest quality there is!
Don’t forget to use the code: 8WEEKS3 when you checkout, okay??
Want some ideas on organizing? Check out the 8 Weeks to an Organized Craft Space blog entries from Stamp-N-Storage!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: AXXYEK2N
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: ABK32SQ6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Honeybee Home Bundle!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the January – February Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! Check it out!
There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+). So many good things to pick from!
There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
If you didn’t have a long list at the START of this blog post, I’m guessing you do, now! I can help you with that! AND – get you hooked up for a 20-25% discount on EVERYTHING you purchase? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! As always – when you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE AND you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during this Sale-a-bration (4 Jan – 28 Feb 2022) you’ll ALSO get to select any TWO stamp sets for FREE!! That is ANY stamp set in ANY catalog (with the small exception of Host and Sale-A-Bration sets!) – at any price!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- TWO FREE STAMP SETS of YOUR choice!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!