Good morning, y’all and happy weekend! Hope you’ve got something fun planned??
I know that we’ll be doing all the things that have to happen on the weekend – the Finnster needs a bag of food so Tractor Supply is on the agenda for sure (he’s excited – road trip!!). But this evening, I’m planning to go live over on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page at 7pm Eastern. I’ve got a cool fun-fold for you! Here’s a sneaky peek!
You’ll like it – I promise!
So – I hope you can join me – tonight. 7pm Eastern. Right here!
I also wanted to remind you guys what a great time this is! It’s Sale-A-Bration Time…Round TWO!
This is the first time that Stampin’ Up! has offered a second Sale-a-bration…and it’s got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between 3 August and 30 September!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event will have a BUY, HOST and JOIN promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year!
During Sale-a-Bration, you can earn exclusive items from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for purchases (before shipping and taxes) of Stampin’ Up! products you already love – that includes purchases from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, the Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, the Clearance Rack or other Online items (like Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions). Just like in Round 1 earlier this year, Stampin’ Up! is offering two levels of Sale-a-Bration items this year:
- Free with $50 Purchase. For every $50 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order.
- Free with $100 Purchase. For every $100 you spend, you can select one Level Two item to add to your order.
There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words. When you place an order over $300 during SAB – then you’ll get this set FREE! If you’d like to combine orders with a friend or two to earn the In Your Words set, give me a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org – I’ll be happy to help you get it done! Check out the cool sentiments – inspired by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators!
THIS IS THE BESTEST TIME TO JOIN THE TEAM!
How long is your list from the new catalog? Still working on your list from the Annual Catalog!? Do you have that niggling suspicion in the back of your noggin that you’ll end up buying ALL the things?? Most importantly – would you like to be part of a creative, crafty, supportive and FUN community?
Well – I can help with ALL that, for sure! How does a 20-25% discount on ALL THE THINGS sound to you?? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! Our awesome Starter Kit is ALWAYS $99 + taxes (if applicable) – and it ALWAYS ships for FREE and you ALWAYS get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during Sale-a-bration (3 Aug – 30 Sep 2021) you’ll ALSO get to ADD an additional FREE bundle – that you pick from the twelve listed below (with a value up to $60.25!!)! Hint: check them all out on pages 65 – 71 in the Mini Catalog!
Yowza! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99? Uhm…duh. Yes please!!
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. Otherwise – you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – June 2022 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
Those are all general benefits that you’ll get when you join with anyone. But…what do I bring to the table for you?
- The hugest thing is…you’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew family! We call ourselves CNCK’rs!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and a fun community of folks – or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decide to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
And…People are talking! 🙂
I can tell you how awesome my team is (and how incredible it is to be a part of my team), but that’s sorta the fox guarding the henhouse, right? So – I asked my team they’re thoughts on being a CNCK’r! Here’s what some of them said!
“Meeting Mary and being asked to join the team has been wonderful. The demonstrator discount is great, and I have met lots of creative, kind supportive people. The “social” aspect of the CNC Krew has been a blessing and a great “investment.” Besides my family, my team members are who I would want to spend time with.” – Rosie, SD
“She used to fly me all around the world! Now we “take flight” with Mary in a creative sense of those words. This team is full of the most talented, kind, creative, and friendly people on the planet (and we know this cause we’ve been around it a few times!). Shake off your stress, get your creative hats on and join the dream team. (Please put your seats and trays in the upright position!). We’ve got thingamajigs, whoosiewhatsits, and enough Stampin dimensionals to wrap the Equator! Oh…we make pretty cards and stuff too!” – Joan, DE
“I became a demonstrator in 2015 and was not happy. I stumbled upon Mary in 2017 and we talked over the phone about my situation. She had the sense of humor that was similar to mine. Sometimes when she says things I think she has stolen my lines! Mary not only has a love for stamping and animals, she shows her love to her downlines in so many ways. She helped me through my husband’s death and my son’s death. Another benefit of joining under Mary was that Amy Koenders was a bonus as another upline. The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew and Amy’s Inkin’ Krew have brought so many wonderful team mates into my life. I can’t imagine stamping without them. Mary and Amy are two generous women. They work hand-in-hand together to bring the best to Mary’s team.” – Karen, FL
“That’s how great she is to be with, to get tips from, to learn fun folds & hard work from! And same with Mary’s upline Amy Koenders- very sweet, kind , comfortable, and fun!” – Heidi, MN
“Mary is wunndermus & great as my team leader!” – Lois, WI
If you’ve ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up! to get that amazing discount and all the perks of being a demonstrator, then this is like the best time of year you could do it!
So…if you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com. I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my team!
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: PFVXT74P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Nature’s Harvest Bundle!
Last Tax Free Weekend!
This is the last Tax Free Weekend – and…it’s all for Massachusetts! To see the list of all the Stampin’ Up! products that qualify click here. This final weekend runs Saturday and Sunday!!
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
This is a great time to stock up on essentials for your craft room! Here’s a link to my Online Store to get you started.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Remember this scene from Castaway?
Welllllll…..I HAVE MADE….CANTALOUPE!!!!!
YES!! Our first 4 cantaloupes came off the vine yesterday! And…like…they’re ripe and smell and taste like cantaloupes and everything!!
I cut up just two of them – with my sous chef right under my feet.
He wanted a piece BAAAAD!!
You guys know I deny him very little – especially not a piece of cantaloupe on a summer evening! 😉