Good morning, y’all! Wellll…our big plan to watch Black Widow was foiled last night. Turns out it’s not on Disney+ for FREE until…. 6 OCTOBER (ie: NOT August!). 😂😂😂 Oh well – it’ll be good THEN, too! 🙂 Or maybe we’ll go crazy-town and go TO a theater and see it on The Big Screen. 🤷♀️🤷♀️
For tonight, though, the video offering will be…me! I’ll be live tonight at 7pm Eastern on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page with a cute little card using a bit of a flyover in the new catalog. But it’s got the cutest little images in it and I was excited to get it yesterday! Here’s a sneaky peek!
This is such a cute stamp set (want a hint? It’s in my Not So Spooky Special Bundle #5) – I think you’ll like the card!
Hope you can join me – tonight. 7pm Eastern. Right here!
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: PFVXT74P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Nature’s Harvest Bundle!
DELAYED PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE
We’re happy to announce that the following products are in stock and available for purchase. Whoo-hoo!!
This is the first time we’ve done a second Sale-a-bration in one calendar…and this one has got some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between 3 August and 30 September!
The August – September Sale-a-bration event has a BUY, HOST and JOIN promotion just like the Sale-a-bration event earlier this year! Get ALL the details over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
THIS IS AN AMAZING TIME TO JOIN THE TEAM!
How long is your list from the new catalog? Still working on your list from the Annual Catalog!? Do you have that niggling suspicion in the back of your noggin that you’ll end up buying ALL the things??
Well – I can help with that, for sure! How does a 20-25% discount on ALL THE THINGS sound to you?? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! Whenever you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during Sale-a-bration (3 Aug – 30 Sep 2021) you’ll ALSO get to ADD an additional FREE bundle – that you pick from the twelve listed below (with a value up to $60.25!!)! Hint: check them all out on pages 65 – 71 in the Mini Catalog!
Yowza! A free bundle in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99? Uhm…duh. Yes please!!
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – June 2022 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew family!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Multiple States are Coming This Weekend
Are YOU Cashing In?!?
Thirteen states will be offering a sales tax holiday during the months of July or August. Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia) are the thirteen affected states. A bunch of states start TODAY – so…double check to see if YOU Live in one of them! To see the names of all the participating states, Stampin’ Up! products that qualify, and sales tax holiday dates, click here.
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in states who benefit from the sales tax holiday (yay!), this is a great time to stock up on essentials for your craft room! Here’s a link to my Online Store to get you started.
Note: Georgia, Louisiana, and Wisconsin have suspended the sales tax holiday for this year.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!