Happy Tuesday, y’all! Hope your week is going well!
I’ve got a no-inky-fingers card – well, actually TWO cards! – for you today! Yep – I used the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack and some Hand-Penned DSP to create two quick and easy cards for you – neither of which needs ANY ink! Take a look-see:
The layout is loosely based on the sketch portion of the Inspired By challenge this week.
And the no-inky-fingers is thanks to the Just Us Girls Trend Week challenge.
Both cards start with a piece of Hand-Penned DSP matted on Evening Evergreen for the card front.
Next, I selected four smaller panels from the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack and matted them all on Evening Evergreen. As you can see – one is the Portrait orientation and the other is in Landscape! 😉
Using Liquid Glue – I adhered the panels to each of the card fronts as shown.
I considered adding some bling – and decided against it. Let the pretty paper do all the work! 🙂
For the inside of each card, I simply matted a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP on Evening Evergreen and added it to the bottom of a Basic White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panels to Evening Evergreen mats and then into my corresponding Mint Macaron or Pale Papaya card bases and the cards were done!
My Basic White Medium Envelopes got one of the pretty stickers from the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack on the fronts…
…and then more of the Hand-Penned DSP on the envelope flaps.
Et Voila! Wow. The entire Hand-Penned Suite simply does not disappoint! From the gorgeous DSP to the oh-so-handy-and-lovely Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack – there is so much you can do to make stunning projects. And that’s without even OPENING the Penned Flowers stamp set and Penned-Petals Dies! And not an inky finger to be found!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
HOST CODE FOR 14 JUN – 30 JUN: 9AEZAHKK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The June Tutorial features the Quiet Meadow Bundle!
Openings Available in Host Clubs Starting on 1 July!
How does it work?
A club consists of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
You sign up for two consecutive 3-month terms and commit to:
- A $50.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month that I send to you in an email at the beginning of each month
Here’s how it shakes out…this is just an example! As you can see, each member gets to host TWICE during the six months!!
At the end of the club, I let each member select a stamp set up to $25 that I send to them for free.
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. This is a great time to join a club – with the new Annual Catalog, the pending August release of the 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog and the second SALE-A-BRATION fixin’ to start in August, too!
Don’t delay – there are limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, I’m looking forward to all the new products on their way—and hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. You’ll want to head over and get busy quick like a bunny – cuz…this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here’s the deets:
- Sale runs thru 30 Jun 2021 at 11:50pm Mountain! Time.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
Now – here’s the list. I’ve provided it in three files for your perusing pleasure! 🙂
Or – check out ALL the goodies right here in my Online Store! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mint Macaron Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Pale Papaya Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner on both cards); 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ (x 2 – mats for front panels on both cards); 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for DSP strip on inner liner of landscape card); 3/4″ x 4″ (mat for DSP strip on inner liner of portrait card)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner for each card)
Hand-Penned DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front for each card); 5/8″ x 5 1/8″ (DSP strip on inner liner of landscape card); 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ (DSP strip on inner liner of portrait card)envelope flaps
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
When you go to Tractor Supply AND you’re a VERY good boy…sometimes Mom and Dad will get you a new toy!
So – it’s always best to carry it out of the store yourself – that’s what big boys do. 😉
We’re waiting for Dad to bring the van up – Mom said it might be too hot on the pavement for my feets!