Hello, again! Just a quick reminder – or two! Or…maybe THREE!
In a nutshell….
Bonus Days Ending
Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog Starting
New Online Store Launching
NEW Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine READY for Demonstrators!!
Today’s the last day to gather up Bonus Days coupons!
For every $50 (before shipping and tax) you spend before 11:50 PM (MT) TONIGHT, you’ll earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed between 4 August and 30 August. Whoo-hoo!! There are so many amazing, new products on your wish list – buy lots of them in July so you can complete your list in August with your pile of freebie coupons. Nobody doesn’t like FREE!
For every order you place, you’ll receive an email with your Bonus Days coupon codes. Don’t lose these codes!! Write them down, print them out or save them in a handy spreadsheet. That way, you’ve got everything you need to redeem the credits – starting tomorrow!
AND….tomorrow sees TWO NEW THINGS for Customers!
First – the new Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog goes LIVE! You’ll be able to start ordering around 7am Mountain Time – I know you’re excited! I’ll also be posting the new catalog here for you in digital format!!
Second – the much awaited launch of our NEW Online Store!!
Starting tomorrow (4 August), Stampin’ Up! will be launching a new online store. They’re sleek-i-fying the whole thing to make it easier for you to find the things you want to add to your cart. And – we all know easier is always better! But – we ALSO know that when things change it might take us all a little while to get used to the new look and navigation. Patience, Grasshopper!
The new online store will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August. So be aware that the store will be offline temporarily early on 4 August as they transition to the new store. It should be back up and running no later than 7:00 AM MT for ordering from the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog!
A few things to know:
- Your account information and passwords will still work with the new site.
- Be sure that you know your current login information so that you can log in right away on Tuesday! You won’t be able to count on Auto-Fill, okay?!?
- If you don’t know your login information by heart (or if you do like I do and have it saved to your browser so that you don’t have to remember it every time):
- Log into your SU! account today (you can click right here) and then click on “my account” and then “email/passwords” and either record the information that is shown or, if it’s not shown, update your password and then write it down.
- While old bookmarks and links will forward you to the new store, your browser will see it as a “new” site. If you rely on your browser to remember your login information, the first time that you log in, it will not associate the new site with that saved information.
- Be sure that you see my name at the top on the right when you are shopping with me to earn my rewards and benefits for ordering! 😉
- If you have trouble logging in on Tuesday:
- Once the new store is up and running on Tuesday, if you have trouble logging in, you can click the “Forgot Password” link on the new online store’s sign-in page and follow the steps to reset your password. The password reset email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Adding this email address to the contacts list in your email program and/or searching for your email program’s spam settings can help you ensure that you receive the email.
- If you don’t see an e-mail pretty quickly – be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder – it MIGHT have gone in there!
- Should you run into any problems, there is a link in the password reset window to a page with additional information.
If you have trouble accessing your account, Stampin’ Up! can also help you reset your password. Just call them at 1-800-STAMPUP and they’ll be happy to help! Unfortunately, I’m not able to assist with password changes as it’s a security issue for you. But Stampin’ Up! can definitely help you!
Hopefully this will be a seamless transition for you on 4 August! I’m looking forward to seeing the new site design too!
Finally – some more big news – about the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines!!
You’ve seen the new Stampin’ Cut Emboss Machines in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020 Annual Catalog, right? No?? Well – head over to pages 170-172 of the Annual Catalog. Go ahead. I’ll wait.
Got it? So…while these new machines aren’t yet ready to be ordered by customers, you’ll soon be hearing about the machines and all the coordinating products because…demonstrators (like ME!!) are able to pre-order the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine starting 4 August! I. Can’t. Wait! The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines are still not yet orderable – but…that big beauty IS!
If you have EVER thought about joining Stampin’ Up!, tomorrow might be a great time to join – not only can you select $125 of product for $99, but you can pick up this new machine in your Starter Kit. Or – get a bunch of other goodies in your kit and then get SCEM (that’s what I’m naming mine) and anything else you want – with your shiny new 20% discount! What whaaaat!
If you’ve thought of joining and have questions, give me a holler – be happy to chat!
So…big couple of days, huh? Have fun, y’all!
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: YKWE2YC6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The August Tutorial features the Autumn Goodness Bundle!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!