Well, it’s Sunday – and you know what that means, right?
Yep – it’s the day for a sneak peek of the card we’re going to make tonight on my Stamps-N-Lingers Facebook Live video! I’ll go live at 8pm Eastern – after our day making cards and having fun at our Inkin’ Krew Meeting! I’m going to be using several different sets – including the new Petal Palette stamp set and matching Petals & More Thinlits – and a few other goodies. Take a sneaky peek:
Hope you’ll be able to join me – here’s a link!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: 43XZQJ9P
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
I just ordered all my catalogs and they’ll be here early next week and I’ll do my best to get them out the door by the weekend. If you’ve ordered from me within the last year, you’re already on my list to receive a copy of the catalogs.
These are awesome Catalogs, y’all!! I’m so excited for you to see it!
If you’re not a current customer of mine but would like to be, you can request your copies of the catalogs on my Contact page right here. I’ll be mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive at my house!
The Great Year-End Sale Has Begun!
Get’cher smiles on folks and grab these goodies – before they’re gone!
Check out the Retiring and Surplus Items List….
That list contains all of the retiring and surplus items featured in the Year-End Sales Event. Retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after January 2, 2018. Make note: some of the retiring items listed are bundles that won’t be available once the Holiday Catalog goes away – but the stamp set and/or matching dies will be around (just not for the 10% savings bundled price!) at least for a little while. So – if those are on your wish list – now’s the time to snap them up and save.
And you can see the list of items carrying over from the Holiday Catalog into the Occasions Catalog right here or click on the image below to open the full PDF list.
Here’s a link right to the Year End Sale goodies in my Online Store!
CHANGE IN STAMPARATUS RESERVATION WINDOWS!!
YOU NEED TO READ THIS MESSAGE FROM STAMPIN’ UP!
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows:
- One reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you and your customers to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool.
I’ve got all the information over on my Promotions page – including a super little video with lots of information on this wonderful new stamp placement tool. Be sure to check it out – peruse the how-to-reserve-your-Stamparatus tutorial you’ll find there, and then mark your calendar for the next reservation window on 5 Dec!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
We did it!
Went to the Puppy Tubs (yes, that’s the name of the “dog spa”!).
And it was…awesome!
My Finn – who is no-doubt the smartest dog on the entire planet! – climbed up in the tub. Climbed back out – after a good scrubbing and only shaking all over me three times! Then managed to overcome his concern over the “drying station”.
And came out the other side shiny, soft and beauteous! And showing off to anyone who would look!
Eighteen bucks. Forty-Five minutes. A ride in the car for the Man. No dog hair in my tub. No 7000 soaked towels. Bathroom not flooded. Clean and shiny dog?