Reserve Your Stamparatus TODAY – In less than 2 hours!!
Good Afternoon – this is my second post of the day! If you’re looking for my Happy Inkin’ Thursday card share, check it out right here!
You’ve been hearing about the new stamp-placement tool from Stampin’ Up! called the Stamparatus!! And I know for certain sure that you want (no….need one!). And you can reserve your very own for delivery in February starting today at 2PM Mountain Time!!
The Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus reservations are starting soon and they’ll be open until the supply is depleted. So, at 2PM Mountain Time, head over to my online store to reserve yours! Just log into your account, then click on the button to start the reservation process.
And if you miss out on this round, don’t worry, there will be another reservation period starting on 5 December!
A few of you have asked questions about adding a host code to the reservation. Since the order will not be generated and you will not be charged for the Stamparatus until February, you won’t be able to add the host code until then. This is how the ordering process will work:
- After you get your tool reserved, you will get an email from Stampin’ Up! confirming your reservation.
- You will get an email from Stampin’ Up! in early February letting you know that an item has been added to your shopping basket.
- At that point, you can log into your Stampin’ Up! account in my online store and you will find the Stamparatus in your shopping bag.
- You can add other items to your order at that time if you’d like and add a host code to it before submitting the order. So the checkout process will work just like it always does. You can add a host code and your payment information at the time of checkout.
Here is a quick tutorial for the reservation process:
If you have any questions, let me know! You can bet I’ll be ordering mine quick as I can!
In case you’re still wondering what the fuss is all about…check out this video (be sure to watch all the way and see The Hinge Step!!)!
Why do you need one? Well…
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here’s the product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
Retail Price–$49.00 USD
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You can participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you must provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Click here for a flyer with lots of FAQs and answers!!
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
So – tarry not! Get on the list now!! Here’s a handy link to my Online Store!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 94TNJG77
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
We’re entering the “most wonderful time of the year,” and not just because of the holidays. For us, it’s because Online Extravaganza is starting soon! During this promotion, we will have exclusive deals and sales available for limited times. At this time of the year, people are shopping more and looking for deals. This is why we have Online Extravaganza— to bring you incredible limited time offers on Stampin’ Up!’s great products.
We’ve got lots of different offerings coming throughout this promotion, so you’re going to want to keep in touch and check back for all the great surprises we have in store.
More extravaganza excitement! Through November 26, shop exclusive sales and deals on select items. Deals end November 26 11:59 PM.
There are two SPECIAL 24-hour sales – with even MORE savings!!
— Our first incredible offering of this promotion will be the 24-hour stamp sale. Select stamp sets will be 20% off for the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza.
DO NOT DELAY! Stamp Sale starts November 20 12:00 AM and ends November 20 11:59 PM.
Here’s the list of stamp sets that will be on sale for 20% off on Monday, 20 November 12:00 AM MT until 11:59 PM MT. Click on the table to open a full-size PDF and you can see all the Extravaganza goodies. Well…all but the last day’s…
–To close out Online Extravaganza with a bang, we’ll have a special 24-hour flash sale on November 27th, after other Online Extravaganza deals end on the 26th. We will provide more information on this flash sale, including marketing resources, later in the week. Make sure to check back here for the announcement and more details!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!