Good Sunday morning, y’all! I’m working today – hope you’re not!
I had a lovely Saturday. Met a new friend for lunch – we spent just the nicest two hours enjoying a wonderful meal (yea – I decided it would be a cheat day!) and a lovely breeze by the water. We talked about stamping and dieting and living in Florida and books and traveling (and how much we both hate flying these days!). She’s even read the series of books that I just started – and took a vacation to Ireland. It was a thoroughly lovely time. And – all because of Stampin’ Up! Never would have met her otherwise! 🙂
So – as has become the norm, I’ll be live tonight at 8pm Eastern on my Stamps-N-Lingers Facebook Page. We’re going to play with the pretty Eastern Medallion Thinlits and some Naturally Eclectic DSP. I hope you’ll join me – bring your Thinlits and paper and Eastern Beauty stamp set and let’s play! Or just come to watch. Here’s a sneaky tease…
Tomorrow’s post will have all the card cuts and products used, plus more pictures!
Hope to see you tonight! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 JUNE – 30 JUNE: SJMNP32V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
The Daisy Punch Is Back!
If you’ve been anxiously awaiting its return – wait no more!
Seriously. Don’t wait. I think there’s a solid chance this one will sell out again in a heartbeat! If you want it – grab it now!!
Here are handy links to the Delightful Daisy goodies – even the Designer Paper! – in my Online Store. Don’t forget to add the host code and get you that free gift!!
Earn an ADDITIONAL $35 in Stampin’ Rewards During our Host Rewards Promotion!!
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn-Fan Fix…No more pictures from Wayne. Sorry! 😉
You really are such a tease! You know I need to hear about how SU brought the two of you together for lunch AND I need to know the series of books you are reading 🙂 I won’t be able to join you live tonight but I am anxious to see your creation. It looks like it might have patriotic colors. I’ve been showing Finn’s picture to our family and they, too, think he is just the cutest!