Happy Monday, y’all! First day at work here in Florida – will start to get into the rhythm of work/card making/blogging. And will hopefully be able to start figuring when I can do my Facebook Live videos!
Speaking of which – here’s the link to the video on YouTube. If you were able to join me last night – thanks much, I really appreciate it! If not – you can check out the how-to’s and where-for’s in the video! I also gave everyone a peek of my hotel-room setup at the end. Enjoy – and apologies for a few blurry spots and video freezes. Hotel wi-fi…. 😉
This is the card we worked on last night. It uses the so-cute new stamp set called Flirty Flowers. And it’s done in all the new In Colors! Take a look-see:
The color scheme was inspired by the Fab Friday color challenge this week!
If you’ve never tried the Triple Time technique – be sure to watch the video – it explains it, and it’s really easy to do! And, it has the added benefit of looking like it’s hard! It’s an impressive card that’s sure to make the recipient think you’re a card-making genius. You don’t have to tell them how easy it is! 🙂
All the stamped images on this one are from the Flirty Flowers stamp set. The sentiment is stamped in Berry Burst. The large flower was done with the Marker-to-Stamp technique with Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist. The smallest flower is stamped in Tranquil Tide.
I’ve matted the card layers with Fresh Fig card stock, and used a piece of Thick Very Vanilla card stock for the card base.
On the inside of the card, I added a couple more of the Flirty Flowers image on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
It’s matted on Fresh Fig and then SNAILd into the card base. I also SNAILd the card front on – it’s already got a double layer of Stampin’ Dimensionals – and the Thick Very Vanilla card base!
I repeated the Flirty Flowers image on the front of my Very Vanilla Medium Envelope…
…and on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Easy peasy! And I’m just loving this Flirty Flowers stamp set – you should probably plan to see more of it in the near future!! Hope you like!
Be sure to take advantage of my Ordering Special – only a few more days! And there’s also the Host special from Stampin’ Up! – so this is a great time to be grabbing up all the pretties in the new catalog!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUNE – 15 JUNE: YZJ2HB6A
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2017-2019 Annual Catalog Launch Ordering Special – Ends This Week!!
Until the close-of-business on 15 June – I’m offering DOUBLE Peppermint Points on all orders over $50 (before shipping and tax) placed thru my Online Store.
But wait!! There’s MORE!! 😳😳😳
If your order is over $100 (before shipping and tax blah blah) – then I’ll pick up your shipping!!
Yep – you read me right. Order over $100 and I’ll give you DOUBLE Peppermint Rewards Points (that’ll be at least EIGHT points!) AND FREE SHIPPING!!
These specials are all in addition to the gifts that all my customers receive…
- My usual $10 gift of your choice as an ordering thank you
- And, of course, one of my handmade cards and envelopes – left blank so you can use it yourself. Or CASE it!!
- Place your $100+ order directly through my online store, and:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add my host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, score and fold at 4 1/4″)
Fresh Fig Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3″ x 4″ (mat for middle layer); 2″ x 2 3/4″ (mat for sentiment layer)
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″ (middle layer); 1 7/8″ x 2 5/8″ (sentiment layer)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn-Fan Fix…on a break for a minute. We’ll be back in August – or if Wayne sends me some pictures and stories!!