Mornin’, y’all – half way thru the week and the livin’ is easy! My catalog shares are on their way to their new owners – I know they’re excited to get them! My kitchen looks more like a kitchen and less like a craft paper and ribbon crime scene. And I have a bunch of new
toys tools to play with!
One of those new tools I got on Sunday from Miss Amy. She’s always giving us fun new things – she’s the very bestest upline EVER!! So – I used the new Banners & Badges stamp set, along with the Best Badge Punch (I got it free cuz of Amy – but you can get it bundled for 10% off!). And I added in some of the new Labeler Alphabet stamp set. Take a look-see:
I played along with The Paper Players color challenge this week. Challenge #299:
This little card went together lickety-split!
I started with a Whisper White Note Card and the matching envelope. The first thing I did was to color the little Badges & Banners bird cage with my Stampin’ Write Markers. I used Dapper Denim for the cage and swing, and Cherry Cobbler for the little bird. I stamped him on a piece of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Best Badge punch.
I stuck a Glue Dot on the back of the bird cage and made a tiny loop from a short piece of Gold 1/8″ Ribbon.
The sentiment is from the uber-cool new Labeler Alphabet stamp set. This set has these blocked letters and extra letters (without the blocking) and punctuation marks – and a little heart and a star. Very fun. I just stuck all the letters on an acrylic block and it was ready to go! It’s stamped in Dapper Denim.
I popped my bird cage onto the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a few Gold hearts from the new Metallic Enamel Shapes. I SNAILd the card front to a Cherry Cobbler mat and then onto my Whisper White Note Card.
On the inside, I stamped three little hearts from the Labeler Alphabet set in Dapper Denim – stamping them off once before stamping them into the card.
For the envelope, I added a few more of the hearts in Dapper Denim, this time without stamping off…
…and added a line of the hearts on the back flap of the envelope.
Et Voila! The Best Badge Punch makes quick work of this cute little stamp and the bird surely does add some instant “cute”, yes? And the Labeler Alphabet stamp set….oh, I’m loving this one, folks!! It definitely deserves to be a part of your stash, too! 🙂
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the goodies you need to make this for yourself! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 Jun – 15 Jun 16: PPFNSC7V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
June is a GREAT Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Join in June and receive TWO FREE STAMP SETS (from the brand new catalog!) of your choice (no bundles or kits, sorry!), over and above the items you selection in your Starter Kit! That makes this a really great time to join!
Click the picture and get all the info!
Here are the details for the extra Stampin’ Rewards:
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $350 or more in sales during the promotion period will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this promotion. So you don’t have to host a party to get this great reward, just place a $350 or greater order or get a group of your friends who want to order online together and I’ll provide a host code for you to use!
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
- Promotion Period: June 1-30, 2016
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ORDERS: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
And even better…Remember that Stampin’ Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits. So if your wish list is as long as mine is, why not join and get the discount for yourself?
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to stop by my Join My Team page on my blog or drop me an email at
ALSO IN JUNE!!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Or – you can even use your Stampin’ Rewards towards your Starter Kit!!
Check it out!
That makes this a really great time to join!
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New recruits who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines: New recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT
You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members on my Join My Team page. All types of demonstrators are welcome!
We’d love to have you on our team!!
Thanks for stopping by, folks! Tomorrow is Happy Stampers Blog Hop day – so look for me in your Inbox at 7am ET!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
Whisper White Note Card and Envelope
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (card front); Badges & Banners punch
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock: 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ (mat for card front)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Very tweet…uh, sweet.