Good Saturday morning, y’all! I hope you’re enjoying your Memorial Day long-weekend – if you’re traveling, be safe! And take a few minutes this weekend to remember the reason we celebrate, okay?
My card today is a quick and easy one, and you only need one stamp set to make it! The fun and versatile Sheltering Tree – from the current catalog – is all that’s needed to make this one. Take a look-see:
I started by stamping the Sheltering Tree tree image in Crumb Cake in the center of the Whisper White card stock panel. For the leaves, I used Watermelon Wonder – which I stamped off once before putting it on the card. My Watermelon Wonder is really juicy – so depending on how your pad is, you might want to stamp it straight – it’s up to you! The second layer of leaves is done in Daffodil Delight – not stamped off first, just straight!
For the grass, I used Pear Pizzazz for the first layer and then added Old Olive grass blades with the little grass blade image.
The final piece of my little “scene” was a Soft Suede Swing. The cool thing about this stamp set is that, being photopolymer, it’s super easy to line things up and put them right where you want them!
The sentiment – which is also in Sheltering Tree – is stamped in Watermelon Wonder. When I stuck the sentiment stamp to my acrylic block, I curved it so that it would curve gently over the top of my tree. Yet another fun thing about photopolymer stamps!
I SNAILd the panel to a piece of Watermelon Wonder paper from the 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack and then to a Watermelon Wonder card stock panel and that was it for the card front!
On the inside, I repeated the mats of Watermelon Wonder card stock and the Watermelon Wonder 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack paper. The liner itself is Whisper White, and I simply added the Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive grass across the bottom. I love how the stripes of the paper show thru the Whisper White! 🙂
I SNAILd it into my Whisper White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got a half-a-tree image – in Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder (stamped off once) and Daffodil Delight. Plus a Soft Suede swing….
…and a liner made from another piece of the Watermelon Wonder paper from the 2015-2017 In Color DSP stack, cut with my Envelope Liner Framelit.
Et Volia! Quick and easy and only a few supplies needed! Sheltering Tree is in the new catalog – yippee! – so if you don’t have it, you’ll be able to get it even after the new catty goes live. It’s super versatile – and can go thru all the seasons of the year for you! 🙂
Scroll on down and I’ll give you the card cuts and all the deets on what you need to make this card yourself!
HOST CODE FOR 16 May – 31 May 16: NK9FHKCF
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
THREE TWO ONE SPACE LEFT IN THE
ONLINE HOST CLUB
1 JUNE 2016 KICK-OFF!
- Each Club consists of 6 people who each commit to purchasing at least $25 in product each month for 6 consecutive months.
- Each month, one person will be the “host” of that month’s workshop – I’ll put all your names in a hat (okay – maybe a box) and draw the names out at the beginning of the club period – that way everyone will know which month will be “theirs”! In your month – you’ll be eligible to purchase Host-exclusive stamp sets!
- I’ll mail the host code to everyone on the first of each month and then everyone just applies that host code to their order by the 20th. Then the host and I will figure her order together at the end of the month! Each month the host will have earned at least $15 in Host/Stampin’ Reward dollars!
- During your participation in the Online Club, I’ll be giving you DOUBLE Peppermint reward points! So – your $25 order will get you TWO peppermints each month, versus the normal one.
- And – at the end of the 6 months – I’ll give each participant the stamp set of their choice (with a value up to $20)
- And you’ll get first dibs on the next club sign up!
- You’ll receive Free Catalogs from me during your Host Club term and free shipping on your host month! That’s going to amount to two Annual Catalogs (this one coming up and the 2017-2018 AC), the Holiday Mini and the Occasions Catalog!
Let me know ASAP if you’re interested – we’re kicking this club off on 1 June! 🙂 678-360-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-2017 Annual Catalog Shares
Do you want all of the great new papers, ribbons and embellishments in the 2016-17 Catalog but can’t afford everything all at once? Join in my share!
- New Designer Series Paper Share – $33.00 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 151 6″x6″ sheets of Designer Paper
- New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $40.00 plus $6.00 for Priority Mail shipping. You’ll get 55 yards of new ribbon and trim, and over 200 embellishments (treat bags, doilies, binder clips and enamel shapes!
- Want it all? $77 plus $6 for Priority Mail shipping and you get a free pack of the new Solid Baker’s Twine.
- Double shares are available too!
**Please note: Sign-up deadline is 30 May for my shares. See more details about my shares and sign-up here.
Time’s running out to get in on the Online Host Club – I plan to start it on 1 June. I only have one space left – so, if you want it – I need to know right quick. Once I get that last person, I’ll be closing this round and we’ll get started on Wednesday! 🙂
See y’all tomorrow! 🙂
The Entire Month of June is a GREAT Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Join in June and receive TWO FREE STAMP SETS (from the brand new catalog!) of your choice (no bundles or kits, sorry!), over and above the items you selection in your Starter Kit! That makes this a really great time to join!
Click the picture and get all the info!
COMING 1 JUNE!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Or – you can even use your Stampin’ Rewards towards your Starter Kit!!
Check it out!
We can even do an Online Catalog workshop – give me a holler and we can chat about it, okay?
STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Whisper White Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front and inner liner)
Watermelon Wonder Card Stock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mat for card front and for inner liner)
2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack (in Watermelon Wonder): 4″ x 5 1/4″ (second mat for card front and for inner liner); envelope liner
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!