Hello, folks – welcome to Tuesday!
We have new Weekly Deals for your browsing pleasure – and they include a beautiful stamp set called Remarkable You! It has some of the prettiest flowers in it that I’ve seen on a stamp set! So beautiful for coloring and giving. 🙂 Check it out!
The Stamp Out Breast Cancer Pink Paper Pumpkin campaign continues. As another benny of being a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you have the chance to purchase past kits and refills. Stampin’ Up! has just added even more of those while-supplies-last specials to the list! Here’s a link so you can see what’s available if you subscribe! So, there are lots of good reasons to join now! Scroll on down for more information, okay?
See you mañana!
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 22 Sep – 28 Sep 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 28 Sep!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
- Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
Stay active! If you’re a subscriber, keep your subscription active so we can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation.
Spread the word! Help us get as many new subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as possible.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
Past Kits and Refills – available ONLY to Paper Pumpkin Subscribers! SU! has added even more of the past kits and kit refills to the inventory. So, if you’re a current subscriber or you sign up now as part of the Stamp Out Breast Cancer Campaign, you’ll be eligible to order these great kits! Here’s a link to see what’s available!
Shop the Clearance Rack here.
Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 21 Sep 15
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (2,081 backordered; 3,024 expected)
139871: Watercolor Wishes Project Kit (French)
140440: Ode à Noël Clear Stamp Set
139672: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (580 backordered; 9,648 expected)
140098: Des adieux du fond du cour Photopolymer Stamp Set
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (1,377 backordered; 1,920 expected)
139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies
139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (2 backordered; 2,500 expected)
139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (2,319 backordered; 3,120 expected)