With the start of the 2020 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog, I know you’re excited to get shopping, right?
I also know you’ve been making your lists and checking them twice.
Is your list GIHUGIC?!? Like…you’ve got MORE than $300 that you’re planning to purchase between now and the end of June? Would you enjoy getting a 20-25% discount on those purchases?
No. Probably not. You don’t like to save money.
Said NO ONE EVER!! 😉
So – let me tell you about the bestest bundle EVER – the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!
So – In addition to the usual great Starter Kit deal, you’ll also get…
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Samper….
- Includes samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- You’ll get 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- The Mini Paper Cutter which is a space-saving 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ guillotine cutter!
- And your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog (host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are excluded).
Great deal, right? Want to know what else is so cool?
When you join as a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator between today and the end of March, not only will you enjoy ALL the bennies I’ve listed above, but you’re going to be getting that 20% discount on all your Stampin’ UP! purchases thru the end of June – even if you don’t do another thing!
You do NOT have to teach classes – hold workshops – or sell to anyone! Just enjoy that 20% discount. Of course, if you like, you can tell all your friends about Stampin’ Up! and help them discover the fun of being creative and inky!! Give them a catalog and help them get started.
Join Our Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew Team!!
We do monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. My team members also get free access to my online class tutorials. We’ve got a private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas and we have some prize patrols too!
Did you know that Demonstrators get at least a 20% discount on all of their purchases and can earn up to 38% commission on orders! Plus we get early access to new products and catalogs and we can attend Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator events!
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, we’re here to support you however you need!
Any time is always a great time to join and get that BIG discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit!
Ready to go? Click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button and select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: B3JD39GG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
**Please note: Due to an increased number of orders that I’ve recently been receiving that have been in the $10-$20 range, I’ve had to change my host code reward to include only orders of $50+. Unfortunately, it’s not fair to those who are ordering $50+ and there are not enough host $$ generated from orders under $50 to cover the $10 gifts. Therefore, I won’t be able to continue to offer that bonus on every order. Thanks for your understanding!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!