Good morning, y’all! It’s the first day of the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog – have you already placed your orders?!? I have!! 🙂
I thought I’d share a few little Thank You note cards that I made – they’re all the same cute butterfly design, with some Painter’s Palette and Perfectly Wrapped stamp set images thrown in. Take a look-see:
So – I started with Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes. Each card has a Whisper White card front and a mat in one of the five new In Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum!
I cut the medium sized butterfly in the Butterflies Thinlits from a piece of the new Pop of Pink DSP – I cut 5 of them, in fact!
On each card front, I stamped the sentiment from the new Perfectly Wrapped stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink.
I used the new Painter’s Palette stamp set and stamped the splotches image in Basic Black Archival Ink a couple of times under where I planned for the butterfly to go – and also in the bottom corner of the front of the matching Envelope.
In the coordinating 2016-2018 In Color, I added the small and the large swath image from Painter’s Palette on the card fronts and the envelopes. Then I SNAILd the card fronts onto the matching card stock mats and popped them onto the front of the Note Cards with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered each butterfly to the card fronts with Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue and then added a line of Pearl Basic Jewels for their little bug bodies!
On the inside of each card, I stamped the small Painter’s Palette swath in the matching color…
That’s the Flirty Flamingo one – I figured I didn’t need to take and post a picture of each color…. 😉
I made custom flap covers for the envelopes with more of the Pop of Pink DSP…
And that was it, folks! Five super quick thank you notes – highlighting the beautiful new 2016-2018 In Colors, the Pop of Pink DSP, and the Painter’s Palette stamp set! And, of course, the oldie-but-goodie Butterflies Thinlits!
Make a stack today! They’re oh-so-quick-and-easy to make and oh-so-handy to have around! 🙂
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the goodies you need to make this for yourself! 🙂
Everyone who orders $50 or more (before shipping and tax) between right this very second and the 8th of June (that’s one short week from today!) – will receive Double Peppermint Reward Points!
Here’s the fine print:
- All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from now thru 8 Jun will earn double DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
- Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re in my Online Host Program – don’t use this Host Code! Use the June Host Code you received from me this morning! 🙂
- For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Let me know if you have any questions.
HOST CODE FOR 1 Jun – 15 Jun 16: PPFNSC7V
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
June is a GREAT Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Join in June and receive TWO FREE STAMP SETS (from the brand new catalog!) of your choice (no bundles or kits, sorry!), over and above the items you selection in your Starter Kit! That makes this a really great time to join!
Click the picture and get all the info!
Here are the details for the extra Stampin’ Rewards:
- Hosts who have qualifying events with $350 or more in sales during the promotion period will receive $35 in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
- Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this promotion. So you don’t have to host a party to get this great reward, just place a $350 or greater order or get a group of your friends who want to order online together and I’ll provide a host code for you to use!
- Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Extra Stampin’ Rewards earned through this promotion can be redeemed in the “Stampin’ Rewards” section of the ordering process.
- Promotion Period: June 1-30, 2016
- DEADLINE FOR ONLINE ORDERS: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT).
And even better…Remember that Stampin’ Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits. So if your wish list is as long as mine is, why not join and get the discount for yourself?
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to stop by my Join My Team page on my blog or drop me an email at
ALSO IN JUNE!!
For the entire month of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering extra Stampin’ Rewards for hosts whose orders or workshops are $350 or greater! That’s over and above your usual rewards. So…that’s even more free money to spend to fulfill your Wish List! Or – you can even use your Stampin’ Rewards towards your Starter Kit!!
Check it out!
That makes this a really great time to join!
- Promotion Period: June 1–30, 2016
- New recruits who join during the promotion period may choose two stamp sets from the new annual catalog to be included in the Starter Kit for free.
- Bundles and kits cannot be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion.
- Promotion Deadlines: New recruits must be submitted online or by fax by the times below in order to receive free stamps.
- FAX: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT).
- ONLINE IDA: Thursday, June 30, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT
You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members on my Join My Team page. All types of demonstrators are welcome!
We’d love to have you on our team!!
Hope you’re having fun with the new Annual Catalog! I know I am…. 😉
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
Whisper White Notecard and Envelope
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (card front)
2016-2018 In Color Card Stock: 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ (mat – one in each of the new colors!)
Pop of Pink DSP: Butterflies Thinlits die cuts
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!