Available for Ordering Now!
This is the catalog that covers some of your favorite times of the year – Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! For those of you who’ve been with us a for a minute – it was previously the Holiday Mini! 😉
And – that means that it’s time for you to get in on your chance to have a sweet sample of all the new papers in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies! Kind of like…a cruise ship buffet!
For this catalog, I’m offering a New Designer Series Paper Share and you can DOUBLE it up if you like! 🙂
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers and specialty papers! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 1 Jul 2022 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 5th as I can manage!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
Stamps-N-Lingers DSP Share – $29 – Plus $5.50 for First Class Shipping w/ Tracking
You’ll get 72 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and 28 6″ x 6″ sheets of fun new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $189 – plus shipping!
- Black & White Designs DSP – 6 sheets
- Boughs of Holly DSP – 6 sheets
- Gingham Cottage DSP – 12 sheets
- Lights Aglow DSP – 12 sheets
- Painted Christmas DSP – 6 sheets
- Rustic Harvest DSP – 6 sheets
- Santa Express DSP – 6 sheets
- Splendid Day Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Storybook Gnomes DSP – 6 sheets
- Sweetest Christmas DSP – 6 sheets
- Festive Foils – 3 sheets – one each design
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each color
- Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper – 6 sheets – 2 each of 3 colors
- Red & White Glimmer Paper – 4 sheets – 2 each of 2 colors
- Snowflake Vellum Specialty Paper – 6 sheets – one each of 6 designs
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – 2 sheets
Want More?!? Get a DOUBLE Share! $58- Plus $8.50 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
With a Double Share – you’ll get 200 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! 🙂 I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the Lights Aglow, Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper and Real Red & White Glimmer Paper)
PLUS! Get a FREE Gift From Me! – All share participants will get a sampling of the Host-Exclusive paper AND some of the fun papers from the Jul – Aug 2022 Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Everyone who orders one of my shares will get a sampler of papers from the Celebrate Everything (Host-exclusive paper in the Mini) and the Rings of Love and Silver & Gold (Sale-a-bration DSP packs)!
- I’ll submit the order on 1 Jul 22 when the Catalog goes Live. I’ll expedite the order so I can get them back and cut and packaged and back out the door to you just as quick as I can!!
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice around 24 June (or when I get your order if you place it after the 24th). I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are already a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. 🙂
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
Note – once you hit “Submit” -it takes a hot second (or twelve!) for the system to do it’s thing. Be patient – it’ll get there. Once it has – it says “Message Sent – Go Back”. You can click “Go Back” and that will return you to the Blog Post! 🙂