Joining is easy – and there is NO commitment – no pressure – ever! 🙂
When you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE AND you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want to pick!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and a few additional business supplies.
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org – I’d be happy to chat with you!
Considering becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Here are some great reasons to join:
When you join, you pay $99 for your starter kit and you get to choose $125 in product from any current catalog and your starter kit ships for free! The products that you choose are completely up to you.
Demonstrators get at least a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories.
You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger – the monthly payment for your new car. That’s the beauty of the demonstrator experience – it’s all up to you!
This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you’d like!
Support From Stampin’ Up!:
When you join as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you’ll get the following perks:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
Support From Me:
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I am here to support you in any way that I can.
If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!