Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!! Do you have something fun planned? I think our plans revolve around the garden – I know…shocker! – time to get it all in the ground! And..I’m HOPING the plan includes putting up my picket fence around the garden! Send fence-putting-up thoughts to Wayne, will you?!? 😉
So – the card I made today is one that I very carefully made for our friend whose wife died on Sunday – that was the funeral we went to yesterday. So it’s a masculine one – and one that I really like. Of course, in our mad rush to get out of the house – we don’t do that very well in the mornings – I left the card sitting smack in the middle of the kitchen table. 🙁 We’ll have to get it to him a different way, I guess.
I used a couple of favorite goodies that are, sadly, retiring soon! The beautiful Rooted in Nature stamp set and coordinating Nature’s Roots die set. Then I threw in a couple of sentiments from Peaceful Moments. I added some In Good Taste DSP (NOT retiring – phew!!). Take a look-see:
The layout for this one was inspired by the Global Design Project sketch this week:
Several elements fit with the Festive Friday challenge Inspo List – Green, trees, wood….
And – it’s perfectly suited for the Wednesday Watercooler Challenge!
I started with some wood In Good Taste DSP that I embossed in the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (which is ALSO retiring – booo!!) and then matted on Mossy Meadow for the card front.
I cut another design of the In Good Taste DSP with the largest square Stitched Shapes Dies. I stamped the large Rooted in Nature sentiment in Mossy Meadow. Then I added the pine tree image twice in Old Olive.
I popped the square onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I used Glue Dots to add a couple of corners from the Antiqued Corners & Slides.
I stampd some Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Rooted in Nature leaves on the same wood design that I’d used for the sentiment square and cut them with their Nature’s Roots dies.
Using the three-leaf die in Nature’s Roots, I embossed a piece of Copper Foil. Then I fussy cut the leaves.
I tucked the leaves under the popped-up sentiment, adhering them with Liquid Glue.
To finish off, I tied a double-loop Linen Thread and adhered it in the corner with a Glue Dot.
On the inside, I stamped a Rooted in Nature sentiment in Mossy Meadow onto a Very Vanilla panel. Then I added the pine tree image in stamped-off-once Old Olive.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Mossy Meadow mat and into my Crumb Cake card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the Rooted in Nature pine tree on the front in Mossy Meadow…
…and more of the In Good Taste DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I’m sad to see Rooted in Nature and the matching Nature’s Roots dies leave us – it is so good for quiet and serene cards like this one! But – there’s still time for you to grab them both and have them in your arsenal!! Peaceful Moments – thankfully – is sticking around and is chock full of sentiments perfect for so many of your projects!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 APR – 15 APR: KGY3WW7C
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Art Gallery Bundle!
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Shares Open For Ordering!
A catalog share gives you a chance to try a sample of all the new papers in the catalog – and then you can see what you love and go back and purchase full packs of those goodies!
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers, specialty papers and treat boxes! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 4 May 21 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 10th as I can manage!
For this catalog, I’m offering a New Designer Series Paper Share and you can DOUBLE it up if you like! 🙂
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
Stamps-N-Lingers Designer Series Paper Share – $58 – Plus $7.75 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
You’ll get 184 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and some Specialty Papers, too! Plus a couple of the fun treat boxes, some pretty gift bags and a cool lattice embellishment! That’s 192 pieces of amazing crafty goodness! To buy one of each of these packs of papers/boxes/bags would cost you over $270 – plus shipping!
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 6 sheets
- Bloom Where You’re Planted DSP – 6 sheets
- Impressions in Ink DSP – 6 sheets
- In Good Taste DSP – 12 sheets
- Pansy Petals DSP – 6 sheets
- Simply Elegant Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – 6 sheets
- Tidings of Christmas 6″ x 6″ DSP – 6 sheets
- You’re a Peach DSP – 6 Sheets
- 2021-2023 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- 2020-2022 In Color 6” x 6” DSP – 10 sheets
- Brights 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Neutrals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Regals 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Subtles 6” x 6” DSP – 20 sheets
- Ombre Specialty Paper – 4 sheets – one of each color
- 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum – 5 sheets – one of each color
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper – 2 sheets – one of each color
- Linen Specialty Paper – 1 sheet
- Ombre Gift Bags – 5 – one of each color
- Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes – 1
- Simply Classic Treat Boxes – 1
- Paper Lattice – 1 piece
Want Double the Fun? Then a DOUBLE Share is the way to go! – $116 – Plus $8.00 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
With a Double Share – I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the 6″ x 6″ DSPs – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the Tidings for Christmas, 2021-2023 In Color, 2020-2022 In Color, Neutral, Regals, Brights, Subtles Color packs, and Gold and Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper!)
PLUS! Get a FREE Gift From Me! – When you order one of my shares, you’ll get a sampling of the new host exclusive Pattern Party 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper!
- I’ll submit the order on 4 May 21 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice around 27 April or when I get your order if you place it after the 27th. I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Sunday, 2 May 21 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, head over to my Shares page here and use the order form there, or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are already a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. 🙂
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—head over to my Online Store and get started right now!
Here’s the deets:
Sales Period: 24 March, 1:00 PM (MT) – 3 May 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Items carrying over from a mini catalog into another mini catalog will not be available until that catalog is released.
- Items carrying over from the annual catalog to another catalog will be available continuously.
- For information about the Last-Chance Products from the 2021 January–June Mini Catalog, click here.
DEADLINE for ordering is 3 May 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Would you like to see listings of the Retiring products?
Remember, even if a BUNDLE carries over to the next catalog, it most likely will NOT be at the 10%-off bundle price, so get them while you can at their discounted price!!
While you’re at it, be sure to take a really hard look at your stash of 2019-2021 In Color goodies, too – those are going fast! Ink Pads, Refills and Stampin’ Blends are all showing Low Inventory, so…tarry not!
Happy shopping, y’all! And don’t forget – it’s all WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Copper Foil: Nature’s Roots fussy cut leaves
In Good Taste DSP : 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Largest Stitched Shapes die cut square (sentiment); Nature’s Roots die cut leaves; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
We had a family catalog-packing-party yesterday after we got home from the funeral.
Yes – we know how to paaartaaay, y’all! 😉
We got us an assembly line all set up in the kitchen and got to it!
Wayne packing catalogs…
Finn packing catalogs…
Everyone has their own skill-set, right?
The end result was a whole bunch of fun headed out to the post office and on the way!!
Be watching for butterflies in your mailbox!!