‘Sup, y’all!?? Hope this finds you on your way to see some turning leaves. Or pick some apples. Or…get a pumpkin to carve for Halloween!?
I suppose it could find some of you shoveling snow. 🙁
It’s gorgeous here.
Just sayin’! 🙂
I’m planning to go live tonight on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page, at 7pm Eastern! We’ll make a fun card for Christmas with the Yummy Christmas stamp set and…a few other goodies! Take a sneaky peek!
Hope to see you then!
Tonight. 7pm eastern. Right here!
HOST CODE FOR 1 OCT – 15 OCT: DUZCSQXQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Now Available in the Clearance Rack!
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is back and available to purchase for 15% off ($68 versus the original $80!) but only while supplies last.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 1/4″ embellishments
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
This is the last opportunity you’ll have so…get it while you can! Click here to go right to the Medley in my Online Store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
This is NOT Finn.
She’s a LOT snarky-er than Finn. 😉