Happy Easter, my friends! I hope your day of Celebration is wonderful!
I am spending the day with some very old friends – THEY’RE not old, our FRIENDSHIP is old! – and am looking forward to seeing them again after too long apart.
I took a couple of little bags – made with the Envelope Punch Board, some Happiness Blooms DSP and the Fable Friends stamp set – to the two boys. They’re filled with chocolate, so I suspect they’ll be happy to get them. I also suspect they won’t care a fig about the decorations! 😉
If you were able to join me last night for my 2019-2010 Annual Catalog pre-order reveal, I appreciate you spending part of the holiday weekend with me! If not, but you’d like to see just a little sampling of the goodies that are headed your way on 4 June…check out the video right here!
Be sure you’re on my list to get the new catalog in May, okay? You can scroll down for all the deets.
I’ll be back tomorrow with a card made with one of my new toys. Er….tools!
In the meantime…
HOST CODE FOR 16 APR – 30 APR: HW762NTC
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get Your Copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
I’ve been giving you a few sneak peeks and we’ll see some “in person” goodies tonight, but – here’s the deets about getting your very own copy!
- If you’re a current customer of mine (like…you’ve ordered from me in the last 12 months), I’ll be ordering you a copy of the catalog and mailing them out just as quickly as I can once they arrive. Your catalog should be arriving in mid-May in a Priority Mailer Envelope.
- Ordering opens for the Annual Catalog at 12:00 noon MT on Tuesday, 4 June.
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would like a copy of the Annual Catalog, simply place an order through my online store before 4 June and you’ll automatically be added to my mailing list.
- Demonstrators can preorder from the Annual Catalog beginning on May 2! So join my team now and you can get your hands on those new catalog items a month early!
If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and want a copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, please fill out my Catalog Request Form and I’ll get a copy in the mail to you as soon as my catalogs arrive!
DO NOT MISS GETTING YOUR FAVORITE 2017-2019 IN COLORS!
Past experience tells us that once this list becomes “official” – some things…like ink pads, refills and card stock! – go off the shelves like hot cakes! So this would be a great time to stock up on your favorite colors!!
2019 Retired Products List!
Here’s the Deets:
Promotion Dates: April 15–June 3, 2019
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to any order
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out!
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
The Annual Catalog Retiring Products lists shows the Retiring Product stamp sets that will be carrying over to the new catalog (just in cling-mount rather than clear-mount or wood-mount) highlighted in gray.
Or…click these links to go to my Online Store for the most up-to-date information!
Please note, some of the bundle items may be carrying over into the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. However, the bundle pricing will go away, so get them while you can at the discounted price!
Carryover Clear-Mount and Wood-Mount Stamps
There are stamp sets that are currently offered in clear-mount or wood-mount (in the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog), that ARE carrying over – but are being transitioned to Cling Mount.
These transition sets that will be in the 2019–2020 annual catalog – will continue to be offered in clear-mount and/or wood-mount until existing inventory has been depleted or until June 4, 2019 (whichever comes first). If the inventory is depleted, you will be notified of the automatic switch to cling when placing an order for that stamp set. This means that you may end up purchasing select cling stamp sets (in carryover artwork) before they can be ordered from the catalog! All carryover rubber stamp sets will be available in cling medium only (with the exception of background stamps in North America) beginning June 4, 2019.
Click here to see the list of stamp sets that ARE carrying over as Cling sets. 🙂
We hope you’re ready for a ray of sunshine in your life, because the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is here! This exclusive, limited-time collection of coordinating, petal-packed products has everything you need to let your creativity bloom! 🙂
WHAT IS A PRODUCT MEDLEY?
Product medleys are new to Stampin’ Up! and, in addition to being filled to the brim with cute, coordinating products, we’ve designed our product medleys to provide you with endless creative possibilities.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
We all like videos, so… here ya go!
Sales Period: 1 – 31 May 2019
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley will be available for purchase until 31 May 31 2019—or while supplies last.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is $80 and the item number will be: 150059.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g., customer, workshop, and online).
- No order limits apply to the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley during the sales period.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley is eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley may be added to a Starter Kit.
- Sales Period Ends: while supplies last or 31 May 2019; at 11:50 PM (MT), whichever comes first.
- These items will not be in the upcoming Annual Catalog or any future publication, you can only get them by ordering the Product Medley beginning 1 May!
Check out this flyer with all the deets you’ll need – click it to make it Human-Sized!
And – check out the great images and cute fonts in the “Everything Is Rosy” photopolymer stamp set…
The first of May is right around the corner – so get ready for the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley – and be sure to get it headed your way quick as you can!
This May, you’re in for a treat. Paper Pumpkin has teamed up with Shelli Gardner, Stampin’ Up!’s board chair and cofounder, to deliver you a very special Paper Pumpkin kit. It’s exclusive, collectible, and one of a kind. Die-hard Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! fans won’t want to miss this special edition.
The look and feel of this kit is all Shelli. It’s elegant, feminine, and so full of springtime details that you’ll probably just want to take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, and then go home and stamp every card in the kit. And the box it comes in? We predict that you’ll be keeping it . . . like . . . forever. Wait and see.
- Shelli Gardner worked closely with designers and concept artists to create a Paper Pumpkin kit that is uniquely hers. It includes an exclusive photopolymer stamp set, paper and crafting materials to create 12 mailable cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs), 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes, and a Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.
- In order to receive the Hugs from Shelli kit, the subscriber must have an active subscription by May 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Ready? Well, there’s two ways to get in on the fun. You can sign up for a subscription where you’re billed monthly for your kit – click here to get started.
…do a Prepaid Subscription! To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Either way…I think you’re really going to want this kit. I know I do!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No new pictures of the Man until I can get home to take them! 🙁