Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend! It was a little soggy and muggy here – but the rain was much needed (again!). We also had an old friend come spend the night with us at the end of his business trip – we smoked ribs and had a nice visit!
Last night, I shared all the details on how to make today’s card. It uses the new Oh So Eclectic stamp set and the bundled Eclectic Layers Thinlits!
If you didn’t get a chance to watch – check it out right here!
I also showed everyone the new Designer Series Papers, so be sure to give the video a look-see.
The layout for this one was inspired by this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:
And the color scheme hails from TGIF Challenges.
I give you all the details on the video and show you how to mask off the Bermuda Bay strip – so you should definitely give it a try!
We have a new product in the new catalog – Adhesive Sheets! These are awesome and make adhering little detailed die cuts like these fun flowers from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits easy peasy! You can see how well they work in the video. And I’ve given you a link to get them for yourself down in the product list!
I repeated the sponging and stamping from the front of the card on the inside.
My matting is Peekaboo Peach and the card base is Basic Black. I popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals (had you any doubt??)
Check out the Peekaboo Peach 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon – wrapped around the card front and then finished off with a “faux bow”.
I added the sponged strip down the side of my Whisper White Medium Envelope…
…and added Peekaboo Peach Oh So Eclectic flowers on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Take a look at the video – it tells you in detail how to make this one – and how to use the Adhesive Sheets! And will give you a good look at the new DSPs! Hope you like – and are putting this bundle on your wish list!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUNE – 15 JUNE: YZJ2HB6A
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
2017-2019 Annual Catalog Launch Ordering Special!
Until the close-of-business on 15 June – I’m offering DOUBLE Peppermint Points on all orders over $50 (before shipping and tax) placed thru my Online Store.
But wait!! There’s MORE!! 😳😳😳
If your order is over $100 (before shipping and tax blah blah) – then I’ll pick up your shipping!!
Yep – you read me right. Order over $100 and I’ll give you DOUBLE Peppermint Rewards Points (that’ll be at least EIGHT points!) AND FREE SHIPPING!!
These specials are all in addition to the gifts that all my customers receive…
- My usual $10 gift of your choice as an ordering thank you
- And, of course, one of my handmade cards and envelopes – left blank so you can use it yourself. Or CASE it!!
- Place your $100+ order directly through my online store, and:
– Provide me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a check to rebate your shipping costs
– Provide me with your PayPal account e-mail and I’ll send you your rebate via PayPal
- Send me your order via email, I’ll deduct the shipping costs and send you an invoice through PayPal.
- Send me your order via email and let me know that you’d prefer to pay with a credit card. I’ll contact you to make arrangements and I’ll deduct the shipping costs from your order total.
If you place your order online, don’t forget to add my host code (if your order is under $150) to get your free gift! If your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift.
We’ve got a great Host Rewards Promotion fixin’ to happen in the month of June! For workshop or individual orders of $350 – you’re going to get an EXTRA $35 in Host cash/Stampin’ Rewards to spend!!
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- To participate in the Book-A-Thon, join the Party Planning Facebook page by May 30.
- Workshop, Demonstrator, Customer, and online orders all qualify for this promotion
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, however the extra Stampin’ Rewards can be used towards the purchase of the Starter Kit.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with commissionable merchandise prior to shipping and tax
- The additional Stampin’ Rewards offered during this promotion will only be awarded once per order
- Make sure you open and close your orders during the timeframe of this promotion (June 1-30) to earn the extra Stampin’ Rewards
Here’s a link to a flyer with all the details!
Interested in being a host and gathering up those host dollars – but…you don’t live in Fayetteville, GA?!?
Now’s a great time do to a Catalog Launch Party!
1. Gather up some friends – near or far
2. I’ll send them a new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog
3. We’ll give them some time to browse and pick their favorites
4. They place their orders thru my online store, using the Host Code I’ll give them
5. YOU cash in when you close your Workshop!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Basic Black Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, score and fold at 5 1/2″)
Peekaboo Peach Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); Eclectic Layers die cut flowers
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Eclectic Layers die cut flower
Bermuda Bay Card Stock: Eclectic Layers die cut flower
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
No swimming for Finn today – it was raining and we were expecting company, so we didn’t go to the pond.
But – the big BIG news is…Finn (and his sister!!) are officially Canine Good Citizens! Well, they will be after we send the AKC $20!
Part of the test was for someone your dog doesn’t know to take him and hold him. Then we (Jan and I both went at the same time) left the room and were gone (out of earshot and view) for 3 minutes. The test was to see the reaction of the dog to being left by “mom”. Both the Aussies did great (although apparently Finn did whine a little).
There was a young man there with one of the other class participants and he was voluntold to hold Finn. When it was all over, he was sitting by us while the other folks went thru their test.
That had a little love fest! Check the smile – I was afraid I might have to wrestle him for my dog!! 🙂
Which I so would have. I’d have won, too – I’ve got age, experience and determination on my side!
Finn’s holding his leash in his mouth.
Can’t let the beast get away!